We are 501(c)(3) tax exempt charitable organization in constant need of financial support to operate the facility and to build a fund for family activities.
Your donations could be addressed to Hope through Care, Inc. and mailed out to: 89 First Street, Clifton, NJ 07011.
We are grateful to all donors who make our project successful.
- towels (white)
- dish towels
- new pillows
- shower liners and curtains (white, blue or tan)
- 1 vacuum cleaners
- clear storage Rubbermaid containers (different sizes also shoe box sizes)
- under the bed storage bins
- large area rugs (8x10 or larger)
- liquid laundry detergent ('he' only)
- dish washing soap
- liquid hand soap
- cleaning chemicals (bathroom, kitchen, tiled and hardwood floors)
- movie, theater and concert tickets
- small, two drawer file cabinet
- wrapping paper and tissues (also remnants for arts & crafts project
- small toys for awards and birthdays
Needs for Women:
- To teach life and parenting skills
- Transportation to job interview on as needed basis
- Tutors for the children
- Music Time organizer
- Rides to church for a family
- Small drinks
We thank all who have helped and are helping. We are growing and changing very quickly, so all the help is always welcomed. We truly enjoy working with all of you and we truly appreciate your devotion to our families and our cause.